Sunday, June 17, 2007

My First Night...

My First Night...

The night, which i will never forget...

The night, when someone pushed me into the room, I was so ashamed to go in..

The night, where i searched for a light in the dark..

The night, I saw only dim lights in the room..

The night, I saw a stanger coming to me with something on the hand.

The night, Where i was counting on something and the number was always below 10.

The night, I was mostly on the semi-conscious state..

The night, Eventhough i was tired.. But was not allowed to sleep for a long time..

The night, I slept next to a stranger..

The night, I woked up with wounds..

My First Night... in a police station "cell" :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Seed 8
- Gardener46

No comments: